Ion Flow Air Purifier
IonFlow Air Purifier features:
- Eliminates the smallest airborne pollutants
- No expensive filters to change; wash collector every 2 weeks
- Compact; fits on a table or countertop
- Purifies rooms up to 540 sq. ft.
- Works in under 5 hours without generating ozone
- Fills the home atmosphere with beneficial negative ions
- Does not lose its effect over time
- Removes bacteria, dust, dander, pollen, smoke, mold and fungus spores
- Discreet light at base, switches off at any time
- Runs on less than 10% of a light bulb’s energy
- Saves you hundreds of dollars a year
- Virtually silent operation under 5 decibels
- Easy to use, assemble and maintain
- 10-year warranty
Enjoy silent, continuous air cleaning with no filters to change. In a class of its own, this award-winning, compact, ionizing air purifier produces no ozone and removes the smallest pollution particles that are most harmful to your health: bacteria, dust, dander, pollen, smoke, mold and fungus spores. Studies show that within three hours of operation, mold particles in the air are reduced by over 90%. Runs on less than 10% of a light bulb’s energy (far less than other purifiers), and the collector requires only periodic cleaning with hot water, saving you hundreds of dollars a year. Purifies rooms up to 540 sq. ft. Easy assembly and maintenance. Imported.
Gift wrap is not available for the Light Air Ion Flow Air Purifier.
22"H x 7"D
Learn more about the benefits of negative ions:
Our modern homes and offices seal out negative ions from our natural world, and our daily environments, with computer terminals, fluorescent lighting, forced air ventilation systems, and modern building materials, generate an over abundance of positive ions. Positive ions make us feel tired, depressed and irritable.
Balancing the ionization in your home and workplace may help you live a healthier life. The world’s most tranquil and refreshing regions are loaded with billions of negative ions. Air near waterfalls, mountains, beaches and forests are among those places where ionization levels are the highest and in complete and natural balance.
What are negative ions?
Ions are molecules that have gained or lost an electrical charge. Negative ions are created in nature as air molecules break apart due to sunlight, radiation, and moving air and water. They are odorless, tasteless and invisible, and we inhale them in abundance in certain environments. For example you may have experienced the power of negative ions when you last set foot on the beach or walked beneath a waterfall or immediately after spring thunderstorms.
What are the proven health effects of negative ions?
Scientific studies have shown that atmospheres charged with negative ions can help to relieve hay fever and asthma symptoms, seasonal depression, fatigue and headaches. It’s also been shown that negatively ionized atmospheres improve performance of voluntary movement, increase work capacity, sharpen mental functioning, and reduce error rates.
Negative ions and Lightair IonFlow 50 air purifier.
The LightAir IonFlow Air Purifier generates an extremely high amount of negative ions without producing ozone as a bi-product. Also, because the IonFlow can generate a high amount of negative ions, it’s as efficient as the best HEPA filter–based air purifier, but without the noise, high energy consumption and expensive filter change. Add all the amazing benefits of negative ions and you have the ultimate health product!
- Itching for allergy relief? 5 natural methods for allergy symptoms.
- Clear the air: An EPA report on indoor air pollution, 6 defenses and Air Filters 101.
- Which kind of allergic reaction is it and how to deal with it (without drugs).
- Breathe easier! Air filter guide plus 8 simple steps to cleaner indoor air.
Blue background picture sequence:
1. Billions of electrons attach to oxygen and transform into negative ions.
2. The enormous production of ions means all the air in a room gets cleaned.
3. The negative ions attach to positively charged pollution particles.
4. The collector attracts the now negatively charged particles and leaves the air clean.