Hypoallergenic Leg Lounger
Ergonomic accessory for the BedLounge
Designed for use in conjunction with the Flex-arm BedLounge (sold separately), Our Hypoallergenic Leg Lounger turns your BedLounge into a complete comfort system. Designed by backcare expert Dr. Robert Swezey with a lightweight, hand-upholstered frame and adjustable inflation. Supports legs for healthy circulation and relieves pressure on joints. Features new Soft-Grip Valve for better grip and easier custom adjustment. Machine wash natural cotton cover (sold separately). Leg Lounger: 13"H x 24"W; 3½ lb. USA.
Benefits of Inflatable Leg Lounger
- Supports legs for circulation
- Elliptical teardrop shape makes it easy to adjust the leg height to your comfort
- New Soft-Grip Valve makes the Leg Lounger easier to adjust with superior control and grip
- Inflate or deflate to customize support
- Relieves pressure on joints
- Sold separately from BedLounge
Please note: inflation knob on Leg Lounger is no longer made of wood (as pictured). It is now made of plastic for better functionality.