Hypoallergenic BedLounge & Leg Lounger
Ergonomically-designed lounger helps support a healthy back.
Our Hypoallergenic BedLounge and Leg Lounger allow you to relax in true comfort. Our ultra-supportive lounger, designed by backcare expert Dr. Robert Swezey, features a lightweight, hand-upholstered frame surrounded by foam and allergen-free synthetic-down cushioning. Adjustable headrest, pivoting armrests and roomy pockets. Inflatable Leg Lounger (sold separately) adds even more comfort and supports healthy circulation. Features new Soft-Grip Valve for better grip and easier custom adjustment. Machine wash natural cotton covers (extra cover sold separately). BedLounge: 21" H x 25½"W x 22" L; 12 lb. Leg Lounger: 13"H x 24"W; 3½ lb. USA.
Benefits of a Bed Lounger
- The flex-arm design allows armrests to pivot in, out, up and down
- Lightweight frame surrounded by hypoallergenic fiber and foam cushioning supports your back and neck like no regular pillow can
- Portable so you can carry from room to room
- Folds for easy storage
- Includes adjustable headrest and roomy pockets
- Full upper body support
Benefits of Inflatable Leg Lounger
- Supports legs for circulation
- Elliptical teardrop shape makes it easy to adjust the leg height to your comfort
- New Soft-Grip Valve makes the Leg Lounger easier to adjust with superior control and grip
- Inflate or deflate to customize support
- Relieves pressure on joints
- Leg Lounger sold separetely
Please note: inflation knob on Leg Lounger is no longer made of wood (as pictured). It is now made of rubber for better functionality.
Natural cotton covers, sold separately, are machine-washable.
Gift wrap not available.
BedLounge: 21" H x 25½"W x 22" L; 12 lb.
Leg Lounger: 13"H x 24"W; 3½ lb.