Compositions to enhance focus & awareness
The rhythm of life around us has much to do with how we feel and act. By working with our bodies’ natural internal cycles, this music offers balance, harmony and healing. Guitar, percussion and occasional vocals supply repetitive musical elements and rhythms that enhance focus, awareness and relaxation. 59 minutes. USA.
- Into The Woods (Sherman Foote) (4:27)
- Kalahari (Kari Steinert) (10:00)
- Motion Theory (Kari Steinert) (5:35)
- Pathway (Sherman Foote) (7:44)
- Seven Ponds (Kari Steinert) (5:01)
- Solitude (Chris Jordao) (6:58)
- Space Within (Chris Jordao) (6:05)
- Tightrope (Sherman Foote) (5:05)
- Waterfalls (Chris Jordao) (4:05)
- Whales’ Call (Chris Jordao) (5:35)
Big Foote Music is a collective of musicians based in New York’s Union Square. With the firm belief that music can heal bodies and minds, this group aims to "make life better through music." For the past 12 years, they have been developing music for TV, radio, film and Internet applications.
Feed your well-being
Bettering yourself has a remarkable way of bettering the world around you. No one creates more ways to do both than Gaiam, the 15-year leader in the art of healthful, conscious living. Experience the Gaiam audio CD series and fine-tune your self-evolution: mind, body and spirit.
Learn more about your mind-body fitness options at Gaiam Life.