Hand-Stitched Kantha Shams (2)
Set of two multicolored quilted shams feature the unique Kantha embroidery of Indian fair trade artists
Shop now, save later!
Spend $50 - $149 and receive a $25 gift card
Spend $150 - $249 and receive a $50 gift card
Spend $250 or more and receive a $100 gift card(Details)
Kantha is the most popular form of embroidery in many areas of rural India. For our Kantha Bedding, fair trade artists start with 100% pure organic cotton printed in a multitude of beautiful colors, then add a running Kantha embroidery stitch for a breathtaking finished quilt. This bedding coordinates with all our solid organic cotton sheets, making it easy for you to give your bedroom an instant makeover. Every fair trade purchase you make helps an artist in India earn a living wage in a positive, supportive work environment. Quilted Throw: 50% fair trade organic cotton, 50% fair trade natural cotton, with natural cotton fill; shams feature coconut button closure. Quilted Throw: 88"L x 60"W. Shams: 26"L x 20"W. India.
Hand-Stitched Kantha Sham Features:
- Fair trade cotton fabric cover with cotton fill
- Hand stitched by Indian fair trade artisans
- Each fair trade purchase helps to provide a living wage for the artists
- Give your bedroom an instant, vibrant makeover
- Coordinates with all of our solid Organic Cotton knit bedding
- Made exclusively by Gaiam
26"L x 20"W
Machine wash; line dry