Geraniol Insect-Repelling Wristbands (set of 4)
- Reusable and effective nontoxic design
- Made from recyclable plastic
- Protects from bug bites anywhere you go
- Works up to 120 hours
- 400% more effective than citronella
- Child-safe break-away strap will snap if it becomes tangled
- Wear it around your wrist, belt loop, pet collar, baby carriage etc.
- Great for camping and outside activities
- Comes in sets of 4 and can be strung together
Keep mosquitoes, gnats, no-see-ums and other annoying insects at bay, safely.
Slip a band around your wrist, ankle or belt; encapsulated geraniol - a plant-based, odorless essential oil - creates an invisible shield around you. Each insect-repellent wristband is effective for up to 120 hours when stored in its resealable container between uses. A breakaway feature makes it safe for children. Set of 4 in assorted colors (let us choose for you). Made in the USA.
No installation necessary. Product is ready to use out of the box. Geraniol Insect-Repelling Wristbands are an effective alternative to chemical-based insect repellent spray. Geraniol is a naturally occurring essential oil found in plants such as geraniums, bergamot, carrot, lemon, lavender, blueberry and rose. Primarily used in perfumery, geraniol has also been proven to repel pests including mosquitoes, houseflies, cockroaches, fire ants, fleas, gnats, ticks and no-see-ums. Geraniol was discovered, tested and patented by the University of Florida.