Flip-Flop Doormat Rugs
Handmade from repurposed foam-rubber sandal scraps
These colorful handmade doormats keep foam-rubber wastes from sandal manufacturing out of landfills by transforming them into tough but lightweight doormats that excel at removing soils. Used indoors or out, they’re easy to clean and have a cushiony feel that makes them great fatigue mats, too. Colors vary. Philippines.
Flip-Flop Doormat Rug Features:
- Made by recycling scrap material from rubber sandal manufacturing process
- Durable material with striking colors
- Each door mat is one-of-a-kind
Flip-Flop Doormat Rug Sizes:
- Small mat: 15" x 25" x 5/8" thick
- Large mat: 22" x 36" x 5/8" thick
The Flip-flop Doormat is colorful and durable enough to use indoors, or out. This doormat is waterproof and washable.
Small mat: 15" x 25" x 5/8" thick
Large mat: 22" x 36" x 5/8" thick