Maximize the efficiency of your wood-burning stove
Maximize the warmth achieved from precious wood resources by boosting your woodstove’s efficiency with the innovative Ecofan AirMax. The Ecofan AirMax circulates warm air throughout the room, making it feel warmer and more comfortable. The fan is designed to sit on top of a freestanding wood or pellet stove, and generates its own electricity without cords or batteries. Your Ecofan AirMax starts automatically when placed on top of a stove and adjusts its speed with the stove temperature. As the stove heats up, the Ecofan runs faster. As the stove burns down and cools, the Ecofan automatically shuts off. The high-efficiency blade design provides maximum circulation, and no assembly is required. 3¼"L x 4¾" W x 9¾"H; 3.8 lb. Canada.
Ecofan AirMax Features:
- Highest performance Ecofan available
- Delivers cost savings and reduced emissions by requiring less fuel
- Creates its own electricity
- Circulates warm air throughout room
- Airflow and velocity increase at lower stove temperatures
- High efficiency blade design
- Designed for use on new EPA stoves
- Effective on wood, pellet and gas stoves
- No assembly required
- Silent operation
Note: The Ecofan AirMax helps to circulate warm air, but does not heat the air on its own. It is for use with freestanding fireplaces and freestanding wood stoves only. Fan must be in direct contact with stove or fireplace to work at full capacity. Do not run at temperatures over 650 degrees.
Gift wrap not available.
Ecofan AirMax Base: 3¼"L x 4¾" W
Height: 9¾" Weight: 3.8 lb.