Barbar Eco-8000 1100-Watt Hair Blow Dryer
Eco- and health-friendly styling tool
Just like microwaves, blow dryers give off radiation – aimed straight at your head day after day! The Eco Hair Dryer is your cutting-edge, earth- and health-friendly alternative. The ceramic heating element uses half the energy of a traditional blow dryer with coil heating. It emits significantly less electromagnetic radiation (an output of only 4.1mG, compared to over 200mG for a conventional dryer). Plus, it actually dries faster and produces negative ions that help to control frizz. With cool-shot release button and 11' professional cord. Operates on 1100 watts (comparable to 1800 watts) with multiple heat and speed settings and two concentrator nozzles. China.
Eco Hair Dryer Features:
- Uses half the energy of a traditional blow dryer
- Emits significantly less electromagnetic radiation
- Dries your hair faster
- Produces negative ions that help to control frizz
- Designed with a cool shot release button
- 11-foot professional cord
- Operates on 1100 watts (comparable to 1800 watts)
- Multiple heat and speed settings
- Two air concentrator nozzles
11-foot professional cord
-Giuseppe Franco, owner of Giuseppe Franco Salon in Beverly Hills, CA.
"As soon as BARBAR came out with this new eco-friendly dryer that's radiation free, I had to have it. And I love the way it works!" "
-Jason Schneidman, Chris McMillan Salon, Beverly Hills, CA
"I use many blow dryers, but keep finding myself back to using the BARBAR Eco 8000. It's one of the most powerful dryers I've ever used." "
-Chase Kusero, Chris McMillan Salon, Beverly Hills, CA
"The best thing about the Eco 8000 is there's no radiation. The difference between this dryer and others is this is not all coils and wires. It's ceramic, which keeps out the radiation. This is the best blow dryer I'm using right now. "
-Kristoff Ball, Warren Tricomi Salon, Beverly Hills, CA
"Barbar's eco-friendly blow dryer is amazing! It gets the job done. Not only am I taking care of my clients hair, I'm finally concerned about the environment."
-Kiyah Wright, Warren Tricomi Salon, Beverly Hills, CA
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
2) Are there any phthalates in this product?
3) Is there any fire retardant in the internal part of this product? (i.e. the inside cavity which will have the heat going threw it + heating coil)
4) What material is the fan at the back of the blow dryer made of?
Thanks in Advance :)