Ergonomically-designed kegel exercise device
Doctors highly recommend kegel exercises for post-childbirth recovery, to help reduce incontinence and to enhance sexual pleasure. The Contour Kegel Exerciser is uniquely weighted for maximum benefits and ergonomically designed to contour to the natural curves of the female body. Includes easy-to-follow instructions and suggested exercises. Made of phthalate-free plastic with an iron core. 6½""L x 1½""W; 14 oz. China.
Contour Kegel Features:
- Strengthen the PC muscle with kegel exercises
- Helps with post-childbirth recovery, reduces incontinence and enhances sexual pleasure
- Ergonomically shaped and contoured to fit a woman’s body
- Easy to clean
- Can be used with any lubricant
- Includes box for discreet storage
- Made of durable phthalate-free ABS plastic with an iron core
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The PC muscle, may become more lax with age as well as with childbirth. You can strengthen your PC muscle with Kegel exercises. Kegel exerciser help you contract the PC muscle naturally. They are typically made of a material that stays cool to the touch so when it comes in contact with the PC muscle it's natural reaction is to contract. Once you have inserted the weight you tone the muscle by holding it in place without the use of your hands.