1. Pavane (Maurice Ravel) (6:26)
2. Enveloping Mist (Peter Davison) (6:05)
3. Reverie (Claude Debussy) (4:14)
4. Andante, Flute Sonata #5 (Johann Sebastian Bach) (4:00)
5. Arabesque (Claude Debussy) (5:14)
6. Sunlight through a Vaulted Window (Peter Davison) (5:34)
7. The Maid with the Flaxen Hair (Claude Debussy) (2:38)
8. Prelude in E Minor (Frederic Chopin) (2:43)
9. Gymnopedie (Erik Satie) (3:27)
10. S iciliano, Flute Sonata #2 (Johann Sebastian Bach) (3:20)
11. Andante, Trio Sonata in G Minor (Georg Friedrich Handel) (4:47)
12. Moonlight Sonata (Ludwig Van Beethoven) (6:26)
13. Ryan Arrives (Scott Hiltzik) (3:26)
14. The Sunken Cathedral (Claude Debussy) (6:57)
15. Iris (Peter Davison) (4:25)
Soothing yet uplifting classical masterpieces interpreted on piano, flute, violin and cello create a calming backdrop for relaxation, meditation, yoga or simple down time. Change your perspective in the moment and clear your mind of tensions in this compilation spanning three periods: Impressionistic (Debussy, Ravel, Satie), Romantic (Beethoven and Chopin), and Baroque (Bach and Handel) — complemented with three dynamic, flowing new works by composer Peter Davison. 69 minutes. USA.
Formerly titled Adagio Classical Music for Yoga.
Bettering yourself has a remarkable way of bettering the world around you. No one creates more ways to do both than Gaiam, the 15-year leader in the art of healthful, conscious living. Experience the Gaiam audio CD series and fine-tune your self-evolution: mind, body and spirit.
For centuries, classical music has captivated listeners with its quiet passion and sweeping beauty. Feel these classical compositions inspire a different perspective, coax your mood and change your day for the better.
Produced by Peter Davison
Executive Producer: Steve Adams
Flute: Peter Davison
Violin: Peter Kent
Cello: Erika Duke
Piano: Scott Hiltzik