CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Wand
Eliminates 99.99% of viruses and bacteria, without toxic chemical cleaners
The CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Light Wand eliminates viruses and bacteria from nearly every surface in your home quickly and easily. Just wave the cordless, rechargeable UV-C light over kitchen and bath surfaces, bedding, furniture, electronics, soft toys and more; it eliminates up to 99.99% of viruses (including H1N1), bacteria (including MRSA), germs, mold, dust mites and flea eggs. Lightweight, portable design is perfect for home, office or travel. Features silent operation, LCD indicator and safety shutoff. Includes battery pack and 100V-240V AC adapter. China.
CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Wand Features:
- UV-C light eliminates up to 99.99% of viruses (including H1N1), bacteria (including MRSA), germs, mold, dust mite and flea eggs that are the common cause of colds, flu, infections, asthma and allergic reactions
- Perfect for people with chemical sensitivities, allergies and asthma who want to avoid potentially irritating disinfectants
- Chemical-free sanitizing of bedding, mattresses, furniture, countertops, bathroom surfaces, desktops and more
- 6-inch UV-C light bulb allows wide coverage and makes sanitizing large areas quick and easy
- Built-in time indicator, auto shut-off function, silent operation and rechargeable
- Status indicator tells you when the Wand is charging and when it is on
The Sanitizing Wand is one of 5 spring-cleaning secret weapons for a healthier home.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
UV light can be used to sanitize water however the wand has not been tested for that use so they do not have kill times listed for non-porous or liquid objects.
I am wondering how to properly clean surfaces, bedding, etc. For instance, I know you have to hold the wand 1/2 " from the surface for approximately 30 seconds to kill most things, but does that mean holding it stationary and moving in a grid pattern over the item? Or, do you wave the wand for 30 seconds over an area then move along to a nearby area and wave the wand for 30 seconds.
Also, how frequently would the wand need to be used?