Cleanwave® Sanitizing Vacuum
- Kills bed bug and dust mite eggs, plus bed bug nymphs, in three easy 15-minute treatments
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of pests, viruses, bacteria and common allergens like mold and dust mite eggs
- Removes odors, germs and allergens, which can be the cause of colds, the flu and allergy outbreaks
- Deodorizes upholstery, bedding, fabrics and carpets
- Cleans and sanitizes without chemicals or irritants
- 400 watts of power create superior and consistent suction
- Easy empty, bagless design and 2-stage micro-allergy filtration prevent recirculation of pollutants
- Only clean air is expelled back into the room
- Detachable hand vacuum for quick clean-ups, stairs and hard-to-reach places
- 15’ power cord
- Includes handheld vacuum with dirt container and dual filters, base unit with UV-C bulb, nozzle attachment and brush attachment
With our CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Furniture and Bed Vac, you can safely and naturally eliminate bed bugs, dust mites and germs throughout your home without harsh chemicals. This easy-to-use and powerful sanitizing vacuum eliminates up to 99.9% of viruses (including H1N1), bacteria (including MRSA), germs and mold on household surfaces without harming fabrics or the environment. Powerful enough to destroy bed bug, dust mite and flea eggs, plus bed bug nymphs, in just three 15-minute treatments. Plus, the detachable hand vacuum is perfect for quick cleanups. Includes handheld vacuum with dirt container and dual filters, base unit with UV-C bulb, nozzle attachment and brush attachment. 15’ power cord; 5 lb. China.
- Handheld vacuum with dirt container and dual filters
- Base unit with UV-C bulb
- Nozzle attachment
- Brush attachment
CleanWave is chemical-free, and safe to use on any household surface and will not leave harmful residue.
CleanWave eliminated 99.9% of MRSA (Multidrug-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Bacterum) in 1 second on non-porous surfaces.
Tested by United States independent third party laboratories, CleanWave is proven to be a fast and effective sanitizer.
UV-C light is effective at killing bed bug eggs and bed bug nymphs. Testing has been performed by a United States independent third party laboratory using UV-C light against bed bug eggs and bed bug nymphs. Three applications of 15 minutes for a king size mattress, times will vary with size and type of surface.