BackJoy® Core Plus
Portable orthotic lower lumbar support
The new BackJoy® Core Plus improves posture and eliminates back strain, so you can sit more comfortably, longer. This portable orthotic cradling system now has a deeper bowl to provide stronger support as it tips your pelvis and “floats” your spinal system during long periods of sitting. Also features a new layer of memory foam throughout the five comfort zones to ensure maximum support. Designed with vents for better airflow. No straps necessary as it works with any chair or seat. Black. 1 lb. China.
Backjoy Core Plus Features:
- Improves your posture and alleviates back strain
- Allows you to sit more comfortably for hours
- Constructed with a deeper bowl to provide stronger support
- Tips your pelvis and “floats” your spinal system
- Contains a new layer of memory foam throughout the five comfort zones for maximum support
- Designed with vents for better airflow
- No straps necessary
- Works with any chair or seat
- 1 lb
- Core material: copolymer polypropylene plastic
- Padding: 100% open cell urethane foam
- Fabric covering: brushed polyester fiber
- Optimum effectiveness is between 110 and 270 lbs. If you weigh less than 90 pounds, BackJoy may be too big for you.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I have spondylolisthesis L5 over S1. so my lower back, not tailbone, hurts most of the time. Which one would you recommend?