Acupressure Therapy Massager
Deep muscle therapeutic massager
Shop now, save later!
Spend $50 - $149 and receive a $25 gift card
Spend $150 - $249 and receive a $50 gift card
Spend $250 or more and receive a $100 gift card(Details)
Our Acupressure Therapy Massager not only improves blood flow throughout your body, it also delivers an extensive lower body massage as well as head-to-toe relaxation. Made by Thumper with premium quality Canadian craftsmanship and FDA-approved as a therapeutic massager, it uses deep muscle percussion to improve recovery time from exercise, boost muscle tone, relax the nervous system and enhance circulation. The penetrating massager also works through shoes and clothing. Features 184 acupressure nodes that transmit the massage energy into foot, leg and lower back muscles. The acupressure massager’s unique action sends off a steady, comfortable pulsed acupressure for an invigorating, effective massage. We think it is the best lower body massager available. Features 6 manual settings and 7 auto programs. Includes massager, remote control, user’s manual and instructional DVD. 12" x 16" x 15". 17 lb. Two year warranty. Canada.
Acupressure Therapy Massager Features:
- Improve blood flow throughout your body
- Experience an extensive lower body massage
- Uses deep muscle percussion to improve recovery time from exercise
- Boosts muscle tone, relaxes the nervous system and enhances circulation
- Contains 184 acupressure nodes that transmit the massage energy into foot, leg and lower back muscles while delivering whole body, head-to-toe relaxation
- Delivers a penetrating and effective massage
- Works through shoes and clothing
- Easy-to-clean durable vinyl massage pads
- Rubber non-slip base
- Six manual settings and 7 auto programs
- Includes massager, remote control, user’s manual and instructional DVD
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
Gift wrap not available. 12" x 16" x 15"
12' power cord
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Hi I have been experiencing foot numbness in the balls of my feet for some time now. It is located in the area directly correlated with the shoulders. I have trouble with any kind of foot wear, aside from moccasins, or flip flops, or bear foot. Otherwise all other footwear are out, including sneakers. I`ve been to an orthopedic, he made molds and inserts, which failed to make a difference. Shoulder massage and inversions seem to help. Yoga is good, walking, running, standing for long periods are out, toes splay. I massage the nerve damage myself, sometimes have to compress my foot firmly between my hands, usually releasing the neuroma.