LED Max 65W Bulb
Energy-efficient lighting solution
Save money and use less energy with an eco-friendly, energy-efficient LED light bulb. Its breakthrough chip design helps you achieve the same bright glow of incandescent light, but uses substantially less energy and without the harmful mercury. Fits in standard sockets. Use them throughout your home, inside and out. LED lights do not produce any damaging ultraviolet light, making them a better choice for homes with expensive artwork and furnishings. Each produce an eye-pleasing light and last up to 20 times longer than traditional light bulbs. Replacing just four regular bulbs in your home can save you up to $80 a year on your energy bill. Maintain light coverage with bulb extenders for all of your ceiling fans and recessed fixtures. Easy to install; screw easily into socket. 4W choose cool or warm; Un-Edison 5W choose frost or warm. Imported.
LED Max 65W Bulb Features:
- 65 Watt equivalent bulb uses 4 Watts of power
- Replaces R20 & R30 flood & in recessed fixtures, canisters
- Also used in outdoors flood, sconces & globe fixtures
- Recreate bright incandescent light using less energy
- Economical and energy-efficient
- Last 20 times longer than regular bulbs
- One LED light bulb can outlast 30 incandescent ones
- Produce eye-pleasing light throughout your home
- Each made without harmful, heavy metal mercury
- Do not produce any damaging ultraviolet light
- Make a better choice for homes with expensive artwork and furnishings
- Designed for standard home sockets
- Bulb extenders:
- Perfect solution for LED lights in ceiling fans and recessed fixtures
- Light coverage is maintained with added extension
- Easy to install, simply screw into the socket followed by LED bulb
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Warm light makes colors rich and warm to us - It is the closest to the traditional incandescent light we are used to.
Cool light works well for kitchens , work rooms and other areas where you want to enhance contrast.